This User FAQ can be given to your customers for information on how to utilize your online menu. We do not recommend sharing this directly, as there are various parts that you should customize related to your shop. You will want to take this copy and adjust it to fit your own shop's needs.
Note that you need to add your own shop URL under the How do I access the Baker App? and also time to pick up under When can I pick up my order?.
Why use Baker preordering?
The Baker preorder system allows you to check product inventory and availability, access exclusive deals, and reserve product so you can skip the line!
Note: Using Baker, you may still need to come to the dispensary to pick up and pay for the product.
How do I access the Baker App?
Baker is a web app, so you won't find it in the app store. You can access Baker by going to (YOUR SHOP URL) on your phone or computer's Chrome or Safari browser. From here, you can browse the dispensary or use the search bar to locate the specific product or dispensary of your choice!
How do I create an account?
1. Go to (YOUR SHOP URL) or to the link you received in your sign-up text message.
2. Click Sign Up in the top right corner on a desktop or the three bars in the top right on mobile and Sign up from the drop-down.
3. Enter your phone number, review the Terms and Conditions to Accept, then select Next.
4. Next, you need to verify your phone number. Press Send Verification Code. This will send you a text message with a code to enter in the app that verifies your phone number.
5. Once you verify, you'll be asked to enter a first name, last name, email address, and create a password. If you cannot receive the code, please reach out to email@example.com
6. Now you're done and can place your order! Be sure to visit the top right drop-down to make any adjustments to your profile.
How do I view and update my profile information?
Visit the Menu in the top right corner of your screen and tap Preferences. You'll be able to find and edit your account password, residence, and medical card info.
How do I place my first order?
1. Select the product and quantity you would like and select Add to Cart.
2. Continue to browse and add more product, or select View Cart.
3. Once in your cart, review the quantities of each order and then checkout.
4. You'll be prompted to either create an account or sign in if you have not already done so. This is necessary for your order to go through.
5. When creating your account, you will need to verify your account with a code we text to you. If you cannot get the code, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
When can I pick up my order?
1. As soon as you select Place Order the order you place will pop up in the dispensary's system.
2. The staff there can then accept your order. Once it's accepted, you'll receive a tet message saying your order has been accepted and will be ready in about (Time customers should generally wait to visit the shop for pickup)
3. Once the staff has had time to fill your order, you will receive another text message letting you know the order is ready for pick up!
How can I cancel my order?
If you need to cancel your order, simply revisit the menu you placed the order on and go to the menu in the upper righthand corner of the screen. From here, select Activity and you will see a list of all the orders you have placed. Select your current order to see an overview of the order status. If the order hasn't been accepted yet, you can edit the order contents. Remove all the items if you want to cancel your order and choose Update. If the order has been accepted, there will be a cancel button.
How do I pick up my order?
When you arrive at the dispensary to pick up your order, you will still need to pay for the order. On the order confirmation page is all the relevant pricing information listed as accurately as possible. Many dispensaries list pre-tax or non-membership pricing so be aware that there may be some minor price discrepancies when you come in to pick up your order. Be sure to tell the dispensary receptionist you placed a Baker order and show them the confirmation text message you received so you can skip the line.