We know how important the Checkin app is for business. There are several troubleshooting steps when the Checkin app says 'No Checkin Stations Found' or isn't loading.
- Confirm the iPad is connected to WiFi.
- Open the iPad settings and double check the WiFi is connected to the right network.
- Open Safari and go to www.google.com to see if the page loads.
- Force close the app by double tapping the home button and sliding the Baker app up. Then reopen the app.
- Restart the iPad by holding down the power button and the home button at the same time until the Apple logo appears.
- Confirm the iPad is running the most up-to-date iOS.
If those steps don't solve the issue, the Checkin app will work on Safari. Open the Safari app on the iPad and use this URL: https://app.trybaker.com/checkin/DISPENSARYID
- Your dispensary ID is the last few digits of your kitchen URL. The browser version of Checkin isn't optimized, but can still be used for checkins and points redemptions. If you're not using a Loyalty station or are using an Event or Store station, please reach out to your CSM or Support directly for a link.
Before reaching out to Baker Support for help with the Checkin app, please make sure your iPad name is set to your provider ID. To check this, go to Settings > General > About. Update the iPad name to your provider ID.
Please also refer to this article for iPad best practices.