Connect filters give you the power to strategically engage certain types of customers to maximize your dispensary's traffic and retention.
Connect Filter Definitions
Here is a breakdown of each filter for your text campaigns along with an example.
The Med/Rec filter allows you to target your medical patients or recreational customers only. This field is only relevant for accounts with both medical and recreational customers.
- 'Med' filter example: Med only deals at The Bakery. Come in for $35 1/2 oz sale!
The contact type includes both users and leads. A user is any customer who has a Baker account with an email. A lead is a customer who has entered their phone number or email into your system, but who has not yet created a Baker account.
- 'Lead' filter example: Create your account today for 10% off all first-time online orders. See our online menu here! http://tbkr.co/
The location filter allows you to choose only in-state or out of state customers. This location is determined based on the self-reported state on the customer's account.
- 'In-state' filter example: Local Colorado day! Show us your CO ID and get 15% off your purchase. 👋
Last Visit Date
Contact customers who haven't had a completed online order or checked in for a specified amount of time. This doesn't include backfilled orders. Great for winbacks!
- 'Last visit was over 45 days ago' filter example: We miss you! Come in before Saturday and show this text to your budtender to save $5 on your purchase.
Filter by Spend
The filter by spend option allows you to target populations based on the amount of money spent through online ordering.
- 'Filter by Top 20% of spenders' filter example: Thanks for being a VIP at The Bakery. As a special thank you, receive a free Bakery hat with your next purchase by showing this text to your budtender.
Filtering by checkin count allows you to target either novel, repeat, or loyal customers.
- 'Has checked in at least 2 times' filter example: It's 💞Customer Appreciation💞 week at The Bakery. Come by between 3-7pm every day for extra special happy hours deals!
Target customers who have selected specific products they're interested in receiving updates for. Specifically, a customer interested in 'Blue Dream Shatter' could be sent notifications based on a special you're running for this product or get a notification when it's back in stock.
- 'Blue Dream' filter example: Get at us. Blue Dream is back in stock! Be sure to come by The Bakery and restock before it's gone again.
Use this filter to message customers specific to their interests and make the message relevant to them. This is especially useful for deals that are specific to interests like 'Munchie Monday' and 'Wax Wednesday'
- 'Edibles' filter example: It's Munchie Monday! Buy 2 edibles, get 1 free at The Bakery all day.
Message customers who checked in an Event Checkin station.
- Example: We loved seeing you at our Bakery popup at the City Fest! Come see us again next week at the state fair for some deep fried fun.
Target customers who entered a raffle by checking in. You might be offering a special related to this raffle or simply want to follow up with those who came to checkin at the store during that time.
- Example: TYSM for coming into The Bakery and entering our raffle. As a special thanks, use the promo code 10OFF with your next online order for a 10% discount.
After drawing the raffle winner(s) message them about their prize directly with this filter.
- Example: 🎉Congratulations on winning the grand prize in The Bakery's monthly raffle. Come in by the end of the week and show this message at the front desk to pick up your swag!🎉